Friday 15 August 2008

Collective Culture Shocks*

serena and wrestler
*with less of the culture

This week we’re ...
... Singing the egg song
... Lining Sir Richard’s pockets at V Festival
…Still longing for another night out at the coolest club in town
… Hanging out with sweaty men in spandex
…going hobbytastic: learning Japanese, going fishing and inventing secret sauces


Collective Guess Who
Betcha don’t have a clue! (Answer to be posted in comments)

1. Who would you invite to a dinner party?
Frankie Boyle – he’s the funniest man alive.

2. Which two things could you not live without?
I should probably say my wife but cheese and ale take no.1 & no.2 slots.

3. If you were an animal which animal would you be?
A cat – sleeping is my favourite thing (apart from cheese and ale).

4. What is your earliest memory?
Having stitches taken out after an operation on my leg when I was 3 years old.

5. What was your first ever album?
Shakin Stevens – Green Door. Not sure that I was of sound mind back then.

The walls have ears …

Adam Cousins: ‘My late dog Rosie met Rolf Harris’

3 comments:

katie said...

gotta be the new boy jamie mac!

serena said...

Ah can't believe you couldn't guess this! He's not the new boy, he's old skool staff...

katie said...

my desk buddy mr taylor?