Friday 25 July 2008

Collective Culture Shocks*

*Real shocks not guaranteed

Latitude 08: Finally they've shut up

This week we're...

... wishing we were small again
... feeling smug about having tickets to see ‘The Dark Knight’ at the IMAX (and a little bit freaked by the pencil trick)
... indulging our inner comic book geek further by cooing over the Watchman trailer
... getting ever so slightly spooked by the apocalyptic nightmare visions of Cormac McCarthy’s ‘The Road’ – soon to be a major motion picture!
... hoping that our ears stop ringing soon from seeing The Mars Volta
... dancing with Dazed and Confused


Collective Guess Who...

Don’t phone – it’s just for fun. (Answer to be posted in comments)

Who would you invite to the ultimate dinner party?
Omar, Roger Federer and Raphael Nadal.

What two things could you not live without?
My guitar and amplifier. Though, to be honest, there aren't really any things I own that I couldn’t live without.

What animal would you like to be?
Any sort of domestic cat.

What is your earliest memory?
Slipping on the kitchen floor when I was about two, landing on my front teeth and seeing stars!

What was the first album you ever bought?
My first ever album that I listened to and enjoyed was my parent’s LP of Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’. My sister and I would dance to it after Sunday roast and subsequently be sick.


The walls have ears...

Silke: “I miss the disco shed.”
Al: “Could we fit one in the studio?”

3 comments:

Barry said...

Cousins, all day.

katie said...

no doubt.. i knew it from the first answer.

Collective said...

hmmm, next week I shall have to pick someone with a little more mystique.

It was indeed Adam Cousins