Tuesday 28 September 2010

Fifth best digital agency in YouGov survey

YouGov has been busy asking leading UK Marketing Directors their thoughts on digital agencies and we’re pleased to announce that Collective has ranked joint fifth in their Top 100 Digital Ad Agencies list.


The full results will be published in Marketing Week this Thursday, but we can reveal that we scored highly in the ‘Value for money’ and ‘Contribution of senior personnel’ categories.

A big thanks to everyone who voted – it’s very rewarding to all of us at Collective to be held in such high regard by our clients and the UK marketing community. And we’ll keep on doing what we do best – only a little bit better if we want to reach that number one spot next year.

See the YouGov survey in full at PitchDigital

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm admiring the webmaster, nice job on the design. Looks like your site can handle heavy traffic.
Let us rejoice if this post actually makes it by the forum admins. There's really no harm here. I'm just drunk :)
I once was a boy and now I'm a girl. Do you know what if feels like?
I'm not sure I agree with you on some key points. Do you allow guest blog posts? I'd love to write on this topic.

Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

shellyk said...

The designs are really interesting and creativity is worth the praise, I like them all.
====
SEO services